Sunday 8 February 2009

Greetings & Salutations

Like many these days, I spend an inordinate amount of time online, or at least I did. For one whole year I haven't had net access at home, quite how I've coped I'm not entirely sure..

Come the 17th of this month, I’ll be back, pounding the keys, and staying awake into the small hours, eyes streaming from monitor over exposure, and I couldn’t be happier.


So what can you expect to find on my humble page.. Well as the title suggests, it’ll be a veritable nonsensical feast tapped directly from my consciousness… Music, culture, what me and mine have been up to, places to go and so forth… Come payday I also intend to buy a camera, so you can look in to see the lovely sights of Bow…

First things first, this came in the post yesterday.



Now please understand that I receive a fair amount of stuff, and seldom do I get past a couple of tracks before it’s slung into a box never again to see the light of day. I haven’t stopped listening to this since it dropped onto my matt. Due to be released 20/04/09 on Tru Thoughts Recordings, you simply have to buy it. I’m not going to talk about it now cos it’s pending review, but Stonephace is good, oh yes, that it is… Check the page…. One for the Jazz cats, the heads and the everyman….

No comments:

Post a Comment