Wednesday 4 March 2009

Counting Sheep...

‘Bleary eyed’ seems to be a phrase I’m using with frightening regularity these days (in reference to myself), especially since the removal of sticky green trees from my life. Initially, said removal resulted in the expected effects, increased alertness, more energy and a greater general vitality. However, the honeymoon period has long since passed and I’m finding myself staring at the ceiling in the witching hours on an ever increasing basis. I’m guessing that this is due to an alternation and change in brain chemistry and that in time I’ll revert to normality, at least I hope so.



Thus far I’ve avoided succumbing to the temptation of the all numbing pleasantries of my good friend Mr beer, though I do fear a night on the ‘tramp juice’ is not that far into the future. In fact, a ‘tramp juice’ review has been pending for far too long, by such I mean super strength beers, Super T, Special Brew, Gold Label and the like. More sway for your penny...

No comments:

Post a Comment