Friday 13 March 2009

All Muxed Up....

It's been one of those days: the loss of somebody very very dear to me, and the long awaited camera arrival.
'Why, you cold hearted cad! How could you even contemplate writing a blog on such an occasion?'.
Diversion, distraction, avoidance, my approach to all of lifes major issues. Stick my head in the sand, glass or even something else... Besides, she wasn't one for moping around, that said she sure could moan sometimes, maybe I'll write about her one day....

We finally have a decent net connection at home, and in due course I'll be snap happy. So with that I'll bid you adieu until family affairs are dealt with.

In a bit....







Well, I had to at least try it out right..



Yer i know, too much noise, sloppy focus, it's been a while. My last SLR was made in 1978 (as was I), so there are just a few extra features since last I shot anything.... More random pics to come soon...

Anybody know the best free site to showcase your photos? Flickr is the only major player I'm aware of.... Suggestions welcome..



Mary MacFarlane - Forever in my memory....

No comments:

Post a Comment