Tuesday 17 March 2009

Window to the soul........

I recently acquired a time machine......

OK, maybe not a time machine is the sense you might first imagine, but I still consider it to be one nonetheless.

We constantly process information, making sense of the stream of events that transpires with or without our interaction or involvement. My time machine records a fraction of a second of that information stream, making coherent something which we merge into the stream. Stripped of its links the fraction tells it's own story, one that meandered or rushed past us in the endless surge of sense data that is processed, stored or cast aside....

Please visit my time machine, subscribe if you wish to journey with me for the next 365.......

clicky click the link.........

No comments:

Post a Comment